This course is best suited for those who would like to jump-start a career in make-up artistry with focus on the flourishing wedding industry.
This, 60-hour, locally accredited course aims to prepare the bride/client to look flawless and timeless during that special day of her life. To accomplish that, the student, through this course, is provided with both knowledge and skills to achieve the following:
- Proper skin analysis that will allow the students to identify the right product formulations appropriate for their clients — making sure that the look attains the staying power it needs throughout the event.
- Identify skin conditions and concerns that may need pre-make-up treatments and care.
- Proper Client Consultations techniques to determine the best bridal look whether it is for a morning, afternoon or evening wedding.
- Determine cultural considerations for foreign brides that may have some special requirements — supporting and enabling students to cater to a wider client-base.
- Marketing techniques and guidelines to aid the students to make them market-ready by the time they complete the course.
A list of tools and products will be provided so the students can secure their respective materials before coming to class.